The OV Pro Smart Headphones respond to several wake words, which are configurable by the user. To utilize this feature, please ensure that the “Use wake words” option is enabled in the settings menu of the OV Loop App.
- “OV Phone” – Once you hear the tone ring, say a command to Siri or Google. For example: “Call John Smith”, “Navigate Me To”, “Play Adagio For Strings”, and more…
- “OV Chat” – Once you hear the tone ring, say “Message John Smith” (matching the first and last name of anyone in your contacts). The app will then ask you to speak your message, and it will send it once done.
- “OV Alexa” – Once you hear the tone ring, say a command to Alexa. Note: You must first log into Alexa via the OV Loop App, under the settings menu located in the top-left corner of the main menu screen
To enable additional Wake Words, please do the following:
- Open the OV Loop App
- Open the menu located in the top-left corner of the main menu screen
- Tap on the “Settings” option from the list on the side menu
- Tap on the “Manage Devices” option on the following screen
- Ensure “Use wake words” is enabled
- Tap on the “Manage wake words” option from this menu
- Enable/configure Wake Words as desired on the following screen