- Connect the earbud kit 14-pin connector to the neckband.
- To power on: long press (press and hold) the Power button. You will also hear the power-up notification ‘power on’.
- To power off: long press (press and hold) the Power button. You will also hear power-down notification that the headphones are off.
Left side of neckband
- Power/Alexa Button – Press and hold this button for 3 seconds to turn on/off OV.
When powered on, a brief press of this button activates Alexa.
- Voice Button – A brief press of this button turns on/off the Voice feature. The Voice feature allows for instant feedback of your own voice so that you can hear yourself and adjust your speech to the appropriate volume. Holding this button down allows you to scroll through various level settings (so you don’t have to use the app).
- Ambient Button – A brief press of this button turns on/off the ambient microphones in the earbuds. This feature allows you to mix in sounds from the world around you.
A double press of this button puts OV in Chat Mode. This mode drops the volume level of your music/content and raises the level of ambient and voice sounds so that you can have a good and clear conversation. Holding this button down allows you to scroll through various level settings.
Right side of neckband
- Audio Up Button – This button turns up the volume level of the content playing on your device.
- Audio Down Button – This button turns down the volume level of the content playing on your device.
- Play/Pause Button – This button will play or pause your content. Double press to skip to the next track or video in a playlist. If you are in “Phone Call” preset mode, a brief single press of this button will mute your microphone so that people on the other end of your call cannot hear you.
Right Earbud Button – A brief press of this button will answer an incoming call. If you are not on a call, a brief press of this button will summon Siri or Google on your phone (internet access is required to use these services) — If you are on a call and you press the button you will terminate the call.