- Go to www.ovloop.com > click Sign-Up.
- Enter your First name, Last Name and Mobile Phone Number
- Enter and confirm your email address, create a password > click Next.
- Enter your business and personal information.
- Select your business type from the drop-down. Click Continue.
- You’ll be asked to input your personal and business information and to answer a few questions to verify your identity. When complete, click Continue.
- We’ll send an email to your address to confirm your account.
- Keep in mind that you can sign in to multiple devices using the same email address and password.
Information Required for Sign-Up
Federal law requires that all financial institutions verify and record information that identifies each person and business who opens an account with OV.
The following information is required to activate an OV Loop account:
- Full legal name
- Employer Identification Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification number (ITIN)
- Date of birth: Current credit card regulations require our customers to be 18 years of age or older to create an OV Loop account.
- US billing address
If you’re unable to provide the information above, you won’t be able to join our platform, but you can still use OV Loop to follow your favorite brands and merchants to gain enticing offers and engaging information.
During the signup process you’ll need to classify how you’ll use OV Loop by selecting your business type. OV will use this information to provide you with the best features to help you grow your business.