The following settings are available from the Settings section of the menu.
- Chat settings
- Play sounds – for messages a sound will notify you of a new chat message.
- Media Auto-Download – automatically download media to the library of your device.
- Clear all Chats – erases all chats (people, groups & businesses) on the app.
- Use Wake Words – for OV Pro headphones users, this will enable wake words to be enabled.
- Manage wake words – for OV Pro headphones users, this will allow control over the wake words that can be used with OV Loop App.
- Check for Updates – manually check to see if an update is available for your OV Pro.
- Log in/Log out of Amazon – for connecting your Amazon account to OV Loop App; this will allow Alexa to operate with your OV exec or OV Pro headphoness.
- Allow Others to find me by:
- Name – allow others to find you by Name
- Phone Number – allow others to find you by phone number
- Show Read Receipt – show others I have read the message
- Display or add a contact to the blocked list.
- Push Notifications – receive a notification for new messages.
- Sound Notifications– receive an audible alert for new messages
- Contact Preview – view the senders’ name on the push notification
- Message Preview – preview the message in the push notification
- Group Message Preview – preview group message in push notification
- Reset all Notifications – reset to default
- Clear Cache and saved data – in the event of an issue with the app, or if you wish to clear out your information.
- Log out – End your session and log out of the app.
How to block a person:
- From and existing chat screen, tap on the name of the contact at the top of the name.
- The contact info screen will be displayed.
- Select Block user.
- Confirm on the dialog box.