OV Business permits multiple users act on behalf of the business in four (4) unique roles. This user management and permission differentiation allows every businesses of all sizes to work efficiently. See the grid below for user types and permissions. The account owner will always be listed as “Administrator”.
Create a New User
- Sign into your OV Business Portal.
- Select the Business Settings tab from the navigation bar along the top of the screen.
- Select the New User button
- Enter the new user’s information, including
- User Role
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Select Send Password Reset Email button
Each user type is allowed access to certain functions in OV Loop Business. Role types are designed to fit a positional need in your business, distributing work to the best suited user. View the permissions chart below for abilities.
User Roles and Permissions Grid
Note: CRUD refers to data management. i.e. Users can Create data, Read data, Update data or Delete data.