Be sure the headphones is powered on. Press the power button until it glows red. If the battery indicator does not illuminate, charge the headphones.
Note: The headphones can be used while charging.
- Allow up to four hours to fully charge the battery. A full charge powers the headphones for up to 12 hours.
- Make sure the USB connector on the cable is correctly aligned with the USB connector on the headphones.
- Disconnect the USB charging cable on both ends and reconnect.
- If your headphones have been exposed to high or low temperatures, let the headphones return to room temperature and then try charging again.
- Try using a different power source to charge the headphones.
- Before charging, be sure the headphones are at room temperature, between 41° F (5° C) and 104° F (40° C).