Before you download the app, make sure you have the information needed to get started with OV and your device’s software is up to date.
Note: The OV Loop app is free, but you may be required to set up billing info with Apple or Google in order to download apps from their stores.
- Tap the App Store icon on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the search icon (magnifying glass) in the navigation bar > search for OV Loop.
- Tap Get next to the OV Loop app icon > tap Install > enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID.
- Once downloaded, tap Open or tap the OV Loop icon in your Home Screen to open.
Note: You may be prompted to connect to Wi-Fi to download the app.
If you need help with your Apple ID, please contact Apple ID Support.
- Tap the Google Play icon on your device.
- Tap the search field or icon (magnifying glass) > search for OV Loop.
- Tap the result OnVocal> Install > follow the onscreen instructions to complete the download.
- Once you have downloaded the app, tap Open or locate the OV Loop icon in your homescreen > open the app.
Note: If you need help setting up your Google account, please contact Google Help.