When set as public, offers are displayed inside the OV Loop App for consumers to claim and redeem.
- Sign into your OV Business Portal.
- Select the Offers tab from the navigation bar along the top of the screen.
- Select the Create a New Offer button
- Step 1: Basic Info
- Enter/upload basic information for the offer (Offer Image, Offer Title, Offer Description, Restrictions/Terms).
- You have the option to set an Expiration Date, when the offer is no longer redeemable to customers. If no Expiration Date is set, the offer will be redeemable until the offer’s publish setting is changed to “Draft”.
- Select the Next button along the bottom of the page.
- Step 2: Settings
- Select the offer’s redemption method (In-Store, Online).
- Enter the appropriate information to enable redemption (See Types of Offers for details in redemption fields).
- Select the Next button along the bottom of the page
- Step 3: Publish
- Select the offer publish setting (See Types of Offers for details in redemption fields).
Select the Save button along the bottom of the page. Your offer is now saved and accessible from the “Offers” tab.