- Slide to the Groups tab.
- Tap on the + icon
- Select at least 2 friends from your frequent list or your address book.
- Pick a name for the group.
- Choose a picture( optional).
- Tap on Create Group.
Group Conversation Options
The following message pin options, are available by selecting a message from the conversation:
- Edit – allows the individual message to be edited.
- Mark as Important – add a start/important mark to that message.
- Forward – forward your message to another contact.
- Copy – copy your message.
- Delete – delete the message.
Calling a group
From the chat screen of the group, tap on the Phone or Video icon at the top right.
- Video Call – tap to video call this contact
- Call – tap to call this contact
Tap the Group Name to view the full contact info.
The following settings are available from the Settings section of the menu.
- Group Picture – add a photo for the group (optional).
- Edit Group Name –
- Media, Links and Docs – browse the library of photos, video or docs shared in this group conversation
- Import Messages –
- Chat Search: search through this chat history
- Mute: mute notifications from this conversation.
- Save Media to Camera Roll:
- Default (on) – saved to camera roll.
- Always – always save media to camera roll.
- Never – no media is saved, you may experience no images or media being saved in your conversation.
- Participant List – tap to message or remove a contact (only if group admin).
- Clear Chat – erase the conversation history with this group from your device.
- Exit Group – leave the conversation and group.