Tap and Pay with OV Valet:
- The OV Valet fob is small enough for your keychain, and large enough to be accepted virtually everywhere(1)
- It’s a contactless payment device that works at 94% shops, restaurants, and your favorite places – even those where you don’t expect it to work (like old magnetic swipe machines, soda machines, street vendors, and “mom and pop” places.)
- You no longer have to worry about being embarrassed because your wallet isn’t accepted, because the the OV Valet is managed through the OV Everywhere Wallet and works with all smart phones and all carriers in the U.S.
Security and Safety:
- Security is paramount and so the OV Valet is super secure. Each time it is used, it generates a one-time use card number called a “token”. There is no number to steal and re-use.
- The OV Valet is optimized for universal contactless payments, meaning you do not have to touch a payment terminal in the store.
- The device only transmits payment information when you press the button near the checkout device, making skimming and remote reading of your card no longer an issue
- Managed with our companion wallet, the OV Valet can be configured, suspended, and reactivated at the touch of a screen.
- A built-in locator means you can find your keyfob (close buy, or on a map) or find your phone (even when it is on silent)
To reference the support we received on Indiegogo, please visit – https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ov-valet-and-digital-wallet
(1) The OV Valet technology is accepted at 94% of point of sale locations in the U.S. The remainder systems require full insertion of a card and/or are not compatible with the smaller size of the device.