Keep your OV in optimum condition by keeping the headphones clean which is essential for safe and lasting use.
- Clean your OV
- Do not wear in-ear headphones if they appear dirty—keep your ear buds and ear bud tips clean.
- Keep your headphones clean and fingerprint free—use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil.
- Safe Handling
- Avoid exposing your OV to liquids, temperature extremes and high humidity.
- To disconnect OV from your USB charger, grasp the plug at the end of the cable and pull—never pull on the cable itself.
- Store in a clean, dry environment.
- When traveling or not in use, store your OV in the protective case provided.
- Avoid storage in extreme heat or cold.
- Shield and protect
OV uses the 100 Series foam tips (Isolation, Sport, or Comfort series) available from Comply.
How do I clean my ear bud tips?
Using only water, gently wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Let the tips dry completely before next use. We recommend replacing Comply™ Foam Tips every three months or when they become soiled.
For more information on ear bud tip maintenance, please visit Comply FAQ.