Note: On Android devices, you may need to configure ‘Use’ settings for OV, ensure that ‘Call audio’ and ‘Media audio’ are both enabled.
- Check that your headphones is powered on.
- Check that your headphones is paired to your device.
- Does your device appear in the ‘Select An Accessory’ option in the OnVocal app.
- Try restarting the app if you still cannot connect.
- If connection remains unsuccessful, try unpairing and re-pairing the headphones.
- If connection remains unsuccessful, try turning the headphones off then on.
- If connection remains unsuccessful, try restarting your device.
- If issue remains, turn your OV headphones off, leave for an hour, and then re-connect to your device, the app should then operate correctly.
If your issue continues, contact support