- Get OV up and running quickly with these easy to follow instructions: https://www.onvocal.com/support/getting-started/
- To use Amazon Alexa on OV, make sure to follow Step 7 of the OV Getting Started guide. https://www.onvocal.com/support/getting-started/#step7
Don’t have an Amazon account? Sign up for free now: https://www.amazon.com/ap/register
- Be sure to also download the Amazon Alexa mobile app:
- You will need to perform a simple one-time set-up to link your Pandora and Alexa accounts. Launch the Alexa app on your phone, open the sidebar menu by tapping on the mobile menu icon on the upper left.
Then tap on: Settings → Music & Media → Pandora
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Pandora account on Alexa. Don’t have a Pandora account? Sign up for free now: https://www.pandora.com/account/register For additional support, including a list of Alexa voice commands, visit Pandora’s help page: https://help.pandora.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1980942-pandora-and-amazon-alexa